Hi, welcome! Are you ready to have fun together?
I want this to be your dream session, whether that be your wedding, senior portraits, massive family reunion, or showcasing the awesomeness of your brand. I want your photo session to showcase your joy, and it's my job to bring that joy out on display for all the world to see. It's gonna be fun, so don't expect an awkward hour of your life where you just stand there smiling in front of a machine. This will be an adventure, a friendly conversation, and a ton of laughing and chasing the sun together. If this sounds like something you're into, let's chat.
"whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do all to the glory of god."
-1 corinthians 10:31
I'm Bree Hulan, a born and raised San Diegan photographing out of my home city. Although I love home, traveling and photographing others while on an adventure is my jam. I have a passion for following Christ, eating fettuccine alfredo, and using my art to love people. I eat, breathe, and sleep photography. It all started when I got this subway-shaped point & shoot in elementary school. Needless to say, the hobby (ahem... obsession) stuck! I've been shooting professionally for about 5 years now and loving every minute of it.
Some fun facts:
- I looooooveeee country line dancing
- I'm obsessed with other cultures and places. I've eaten at cafés in the south of France, stargazed in Africa, dog sled in Alaska, and danced in pubs in Dublin.
- You can count on me wearing flip flops to most sessions
- Next bucket list country: Iceland😍
- Goal for 2018: shooting, shooting, shooting!
- Longterm goal: sell loads of presets, get my own studio, and be a photographer version of Edna Mode from The Incredibles.
- Trying this new thing called "cleaning"...
- I love talking about all things Earth + ethical/sustainable fashion, so hit me up if you do too!
- I hate sports, besides surfing. #sorrynotsorry
- I seriously have the worst diet. Carbs = bae.
- One of my favorite things about photography is getting to meet new people. More often than not, I end up with a new friend because of it!
- I love all kinds of flowers, especially wildflowers.
Canon EF 24-105mm f/4 L IS USM
Tamron SP 85mm f/1.8
Nifty fifty Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM
Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III
Panasonic LUMIX DMC‑FZ2500