Hi, welcome to my site!
"whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do all to the glory of god."
-1 corinthians 10:31
My name is Bree Hulan, a born and raised San Diegan photographing out of my home city. I have a passion for following Christ, traveling, and using my art to love people. I'm obsessed with other cultures and places. I've eaten at cafés in the south of France, stargazed in Africa, dog sled in Alaska, and danced in pubs in Dublin. I first got into photography when I got this subway-shaped point & shoot in elementary school. Needless to say, the hobby stuck!
Some quick facts about me:
- My mom is my best friend
- Next bucket list country: Iceland😍
- I go to the most surfer-y school imaginable. Just Google Point Loma Nazarene University and you'll see what I mean.
- Goal for 2018: shooting, shooting, shooting. I'm trying to deepen my realm in the fashion and wedding industry.
- Longterm goal: sell loads of presets, get my own studio, and be a photographer version of Edna Mode from The Incredibles.
- Trying this new thing called "cleaning"...
- I study Managerial and Organizational Communication and Sustainability Studies. I love talking about all things Earth, so hit me up if you do too!
- It's considered a "success" if I do anything other than putting on jeans and a t-shirt.
- I hate sports, besides surfing. #sorrynotsorry
- I seriously have the worst diet. Carbs = bae.
- I love all kinds of flowers, especially wildflowers.
Here are some pictures of my life, featuring baby Bree being weird (nothing's changed), the sunset from my campus (yes, that's the ocean 300 feet away), my study abroad trip to France, and my amazing boyfriend, Gavin.
I have a passion for three ministries that are closely tied to my heart. If you desire to make a lasting mark on this world and help people in need, I would be very grateful if you would consider making a donation or volunteering with the three organizations listed below. Ask me about their financial information and why I believe in each of them so strongly.